To reserve time on Adoublem’s Calendar, use the Availability Calendar below.
If you prefer, you can use our previous Work Order Form instead. When you use the Work Order Form, your project will be entered in our job queue (after reserved appointments) and will be completed on a first come, first serve basis.
For more information on both options, click below:
Option 1: Availability Calendar
This option is ideal if you need a project completed by a specific date or time-frame. We are often booked several weeks in advance – this option gives you the ability to plan ahead and reserve the (upcoming) time you need.
To cancel a reservation after it has been approved: Please send an email to cancel your approved reservation at least 48 hours before your scheduled time. If less than 48 hours, a $50.00 fee will be applied.
Option 2: Work Order Form
Important: Project Time Frames
We do our best to complete your project as quickly as possible, though we cannot guarantee an exact time due to the unique complexities of our different projects. Though, reserving a specific date will ensure a team member(s) will begin your project by that day.
If you need a project rushed, please note that on the form (extra charge may apply). If not, regular project time frames are as follows below (please plan accordingly).
- Business Cards – new: 2-5 business days (shipping time not included)
- Business Cards – reorder: 1 business day (shipping time not included)
- Brochures and Booklets: 3-7 business days
- Flyers and Book Covers: 2-7 business days
- Logos: 2-7 business days
- PowerPoint Presentations: 4-7 business days
- Website Maintenance: 1-5 business days, depending on the work needed
- Websites (new): 10-30 business days
- Word/Excel Projects: Typically 1-7 days, depending on the scope of the project
- Other Projects: Dependent on Scope of Work – TBD
It is not uncommon for Adoublem to complete projects earlier than the time frames listed above but we do not guarantee this.
All required information from the client must be received before work begins.
Instructions for using the Availability Calendar
- Select a service category from the drop down list below.
If you are unsure which category to choose, select “Project-Other”.
- Select an available date & time from the calendar that will pop up, then select “Continue”.
Available dates are highlighted. All other dates that are faded with a strike-though are booked to capacity. If you have a request during a time that we are fully booked, we encourage you to still contact us through email (or use the “Contact” page) and we will do our best to fit your project in. If you are looking for a specific date that is booked, please check back often to view our updated availability – reservations can change and days that were previously marked as “booked” can open up. Adoublem is closed on weekends & holidays.
- Fill out the short form and then select “Confirm” to submit your request. After you select “Confirm”, you will see a success message on the screen and you will also receive an email to let you know your request was sent successfully. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder in case it went there (and remember to add Adoublem.com to your safe-sender list).
All reservation requests are marked as “pending” until approved by Adoublem (via email).
Use this section only if you have documents to send to Adoublem.